That will be one of my favorite project for kids for a long time!
They did it all by themselves!
And look at this awesome results!
How we did it? Few steps:
1. Draw a picture on a thick cardboard
2. Trace with glue (and let it dry)
3. Put the foil over it and attach it with glue stick
4. Press the foil down gently with paper tower around the glue lines
5. Draw patterns with dull pencil
6. Rub the picture with black shoe polish, and wipe it off 🙂
Classes every Wednesday and Thursday 6-7 pm in Cahir Resource Centre